Fixation Final

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Film Pitch


This is my idea for a film opening that me and my group could put together to create an opening. My film got into the final 2 decisions and we had to choose between my film and another person in my group. We put together the pros and cons to both of the film and then come to a conclusion that my film would be more appropriate for the time and the resources we can get hold of.



Once deciding on using my idea, we worked together and adapted a better more suitable idea we thought would work better. We took into consideration our class feedback and found out that the idea was a lot more suitable and able for us to do in the time frame we had. We also thought the changes we have made will make the film a lot more original as it has not really been done before. The use of the social networking sites also are used to raise awareness to use your privacy settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment